Fragments of the places I've been this year. I feel really lucky to have had the opportunity to live in and travel to such wonderful cities this year.
1. & 2. The snow leaning heavily on branches in our garden
3. A beautiful tree out front which yellow flowers only bloom during Winter
4. A green forest in Filothei
5. Beautiful cat bathing in sunlight
6. View of the Akropolis
7. View of Athens taken from the Akropolis
8. View from the temple of Aphaia
9. A beach in Aigina
10. & 11. The wonderous view and light of Delphi
12. An amazing tree on a pathway to some beach. It looks like it's about to fall over
13. What we see when walking home from the beach on Mykonos
14. What we see when eating at one of our favorite family run tavernas on Mykonos
15. & 16. Greek island beauty at its best
17. The pure water of a beach in Pilion. You have to drive the craziest, tiniest, wildest roads to get there. Quiet scary getting there, but so peaceful and serene actually being there
18. & 19. Photographs from a mountain trip we took in August. Needs no explaining. Too breathtaking!
20. A typical building in Dublin.
21. I should probably remember what this is, but I don't. There were too many buildings to capture in Prague. Beautiful city.
All photos by me