Sunday, December 2, 2012

Favorite / Acne Dulce


acnealpaca

Ah. Using the self-timer on my camera reminded me of the good ol' days when I sporadically wrote blogs here and there. In this case I tried to capture my boots, but you see how that turned out, so I decided to write about my sweater instead (not that it turned out that great either).

This sweater. Oh man, this sweater. I went into flagship Acne store in Oslo some months ago, because I wanted to buy a pencil skirt (which I did). When trying on the skirt I grabbed a sweater I saw fitting, and who would know I wouldn't want to take it off after that. From that day the Acne Dulce Alpaca sweater became my favorite sweater, my go-to sweater, the only sweater I ever want to wear. It's so soft, so warm, so elegant and oh-so mine. Who else has a steady relationship with their sweater going?

Oh, by the way, happy birthday Selma!

No comments: